A different sort of renovation
I've decided to try out a new blog service, called WordPress.
Blogger has been frustrating me from time to time. Among other things, I can't get the "Search" feature to work on this blog and Blogger customer service appears to be non-existent.
Anyway, I tested importing the whole blog to a new WordPress blog this morning and it worked. For at least the next little while, I'll be posting over at the new blog to see if I like it. I won't post here while I'm doing that.
So... if you'd like to follow me on this little journey, come on over to GrongarBlog!
Blogger has been frustrating me from time to time. Among other things, I can't get the "Search" feature to work on this blog and Blogger customer service appears to be non-existent.
Anyway, I tested importing the whole blog to a new WordPress blog this morning and it worked. For at least the next little while, I'll be posting over at the new blog to see if I like it. I won't post here while I'm doing that.
So... if you'd like to follow me on this little journey, come on over to GrongarBlog!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home